Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have other questions? Feel free to contact us!
- How do I become a reseller?
The first step is to fill out the sign-up form on the Overview page.
- What are the steps in the process of becoming a reseller?
1. Fill out the short and logical form.
2. We will then get in touch with you so you can ask any questions and/or make requests.
3. We set up an account for you in our Licensing system.
4. You top up your account with credit.
5. You’re ready to start selling eM Client!
- How does the credit system work?
It works in the same way as any prepaid credit system. You top up your account with credit, which you can use to buy licenses for your customers. Credit value is set to 1 credit = 1 USD.
- How do I top up my account with credit?
Go to this URL and follow the instructions. Please make sure to use the same email address which you’ve registered your reseller account with.
- Can I use your banners, logos, etc.?
Absolutely! Feel free to download and use any banner available in the section “Marketing Materials and Manuals”.
- How do I sell the license to a customer?
Please refer to our reseller guide in section “Marketing Materials and Manuals”.
- Can I use the reseller program to purchase additional licenses for my company?
Unfortunately, please note that this is not allowed, the reseller program should only be used to create licenses for third party subjects, however if you top-up your account with at least 100 Credits, we will issue two free NFR licenses for your private use.
- The license activation process is not successful, what could be the issue?
Please follow these steps:
1. Make sure you are using the correct activation key.
2. Check that your firewall or antivirus is not blocking the connection.
3. Check the settings of your proxy server if you are using one.
4. Please get in touch with us.
- I have made a mistake in the process of issuing the license, what should I do?
In this case please get in touch with us with as much info as you can, e.g. what you wish to change, how you want it to change and why you want to change it.