Brand New eM Client 4 is ready!
- Published by sid, Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Highlights for eM Client 4
- Revised support for Gmail (new support for shared calendars and tasks).
- Redesigned notification popup windows.
- New Outlook import doesn’t need Outlook to be installed and allows import directly from PST files.
- Server settings enable companies to easily customize multiple desktop clients centrally.
- New toolbar for browser to manage your eM Client directly from IE or Firefox
Other New Features
- Outlook import now supports import of: settings, meeting attendees, free-busy
statuses, account passwords and more.
- Import events, tasks and rules from Thunderbird/Lightning.
- Import accounts and contacts from Windows Mail.
- Improved field detection in csv import.
- Bing is now used for text translations (Google Translate no longer free)
- Automatically import holidays for your region.
- Ability to save a predefined subject for templates.
- Automatic resizing of large images in email preview.
- S/MIME certificates can now be loaded from Windows Certificate Store too.
- Include entire domain option added to a communication and attachment history.
- Calendar, task and contact folder can now be changed in item's detail form.
- Improved clear formatting function in editor
- Easy modification of widget settings
- Quick zoom with ctrl+mouse wheel in calendar week and day view.
- Several fixes in Thunderbird import
- Bugs fixed regarding multiple emails printing.
- Fixed Download messages for offline use mode.
- Optimization for loading of contact and calendar folders.
- Many other fixes and optimizations.